Awesome No Heat Styling!
Ready for a quick, easy style that doesn't require heat? Here ya go:
1. Deep condition on dirty hair (my hair tends to absorb more conditioner this way and I get the best results).
2. Co-wash or shampoo hair in the shower.
3. While in the shower, thoroughly detangle and comb hair in sections.
4. Add a generous amount of leave in conditioner to soaking wet hair and braid in large sections. I used 3 sections but adjust accordingly for your hair.
5. Add perm rod to the end of the braid for extra curl definition.
6. Allow to air dry overnight. If you're in a rush, try sitting under a hooded dryer.
7. Once fully dry, take down and FLUFF!
8. Enjoy! Re-braid or pineapple at night. :)